Standard Contract Support Levels
Our standard maintenance contract support levels range from Gold to Bronze and are typically taken out over fixed terms of 1-5 years. Each support contract is tailored for the system taking into account specific requirements, networks and equipment technology.
Our summary guide below shows the Gold, Silver and Bronze levels with what's included for each. Futher details available on request. Videcom Terms And Conditions For Maintenance apply.
BronzeOur Bronze level is designed as a cost effective maintenance package, where we include on-site attendance for warranty repairs plus remote support. All other provisions of service and support are chargeable as requested.
- Parts and labour (normal working hours) included for Warranty-based faulty equipment in first year of operation.
- All Parts and labour are chargeable, with the exception of faults as per item 1.
- Out of normal hours attendance is available on request.
- Telephone Support.
- Remote Access.
- Loan equipment at preferential hire rates.
SilverOur Silver support level is designed to provide most customers with a comprehensive maintenance package, where we include on-site attendance for all call-outs, repairs & faults during normal working hours.
- As per Bronze with the following enhancements / additions
- Labour for all normal working hours attendance on site is included.
- Parts only become chargeable when the manufacturer warranty expires, typically after 3yrs with most CCTV equipment.
- Free loan equipment.
- Minimum of one Routine Preventative Maintenance Visit per annum.
GoldOur Gold support level is very similar to Silver, with the additonal feature of inclusive rapid response times, 24/7 365 days.
- As per Silver with the following enhancements / additions
- Includes labour charges for Emergency Service Requests for Catastrophic Faults out of normal working hours.
- Minimum of two Routine Preventative Maintenance Visit per annum.