Analysing Video Content
VCA technology delivers CCTV users with additional information and data that can enrich a video surveillance system, this information can be used to enhance security, such as object detection or deliver occupancy and pedestrian flow data through people counting and heatmap reporting.
Typical VCA Functions.
- Trip wire or Line Crossing
- People and Object Counting
- Object Removed or Abandoned
- Zone Protection
- Video Scene Tampering
- Persons Loitering
- Face Detection
- Heat mapping
Luxriot VCA is a real-time video analytics engine that utilises advanced image-processing algorithms to turn video into actionable intelligence. At the core of the product is an advanced object tracking engine that continually tracks moving and stationary targets. The Luxriot Evo software is highly effective in a wide range of surveillance situations involving people, vehicles and other moving objects.
Comprehensive filters ensure that the system can recognise appropriate behaviours characteristic of different kinds of situations surveilled. The module is suitable for many different market segments and there is no need for further customisation. The VCA enabled encoder/camera can be used as a stand-alone intruder sensor or the digital output contact can be set to react to specific triggers.
- Data mining for post-event analysis and data management
- Automatic adaptation to varying lighting and weather conditions
- Sensitive tracking, with a low rate of false alarms
- Analytics stabilisation function for swaying cameras
- Compatibility with PTZ cameras