DSS Pro Overview
DSS Pro is a type of video surveillance software which is flexible, modular and highly-reliable with an intuitive customer client interface. DSS Pro is able to meet the requirements of large and medium-sized projects via distributed extension performance. In addition to basic video surveillance tasks, DSS Pro supports a series of AI functions, such as face recognition, license plate recognition and people counting. DSS can also expand functions like transportation and business analysis via value-added modules. These feature-rich functions enables DSS Pro to be easily deployed in a variety of vertical markets including safer city, casinos, urban road traffic, medium and large-sized universities and colleges as well as industrial and retail applications.
DSS is also available as a light version DSS Express, this version allows use and testing of the DSS family for up to 64 video channels and single client connection, free of charge. Available for purchase through Videcom, DSS Express can be extended through licencing to add more channels and client connections. Features described here cover the Pro Range, if the function is available on Express we have noted this.
DSS Pro Highlights
- Expandable Modules
- Support for ANPR (LPR) and Car Park Exit & Entry Management.
- Retail Point of Sale.
- Smart Intuitive GUI
- Monitoring Centre, single point for live and replay of video.
- Event Centre, Comprehensive Alarm and Event management.
- DeepXplore, Dahua's own powerful AI with integration to smart cameras and recorders.
- Maintenance, Dashboard real-time system and camera status.
- Access Management, enabling integration of audio & video door entry and card and biometric access control.
- Vehicle Entrance, Car Park Management using Dahua edge ANPR.
- Supports dual hot standby, makes DSS Pro system more stable.
- Supports system data auto backup and manual backup, reduce loss caused by system crash.
- More open
- Supports standard Onvif protocol connecting to third-party devices.
- Open platform SDK, for third party platform integration.